Ahad, 21 November 2010

About me...

Hye ...long time no see..
Actually dah lama tak update my new blog.I'm sorry  coz lately  busy with my final paper and assignment. Kadang2 I feel that don't know what suppose to tell to those people out there about my story..(takut la if ade yg tak senang bc my blog) Alhamdulillah,dengan semangat dari kwn2 , I'm started my new blog so that I can tell story about my personal life.Kalau dulu ,I like to write in diary takut org baca but now I have my spirit to tell all my friends ,tak kira new friends atau lama pun.So that, we can know each other well.To those who waiting for such a long time untuk baca my blog and to my beloved future sister in law to be, Anis Roozaine :P.hehe,sorry for the late update this blog. I hope that you all will luangkan masa jugak untuk spend time to view my blog yg tak seberapa ini..thanks .. :-) love -emma

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan